Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Homeschool Moms Work at Home




Actually if you are a mom that home schools, you are the perfect candidate for Working at Home!
As a homeschooler myself, I have found that working online has enhanced our school curriculum in many ways. In fact I have incorporated it into our weekly class schedule! With the truculent economy and job security at an all time low, I feel that it is imperative to the future of our children's financial security to learn business skills much earlier than they are taught in either public or private learning institutions.

I actually found a Work Online University called the Wealthy Affiliate. While it is geared towards adults, children can also benefit from the skills that are taught in this highly interactive format.

The Wealthy Affiliate teaches it's members how to make money working at home online. This Online University specializes in Affiliate Marketing. Of course Marketing Strategies are stressed, but so is product creativity. Which I think is critical for everyone, especially our children as they tend to have fewer inhibitions when it comes thinking of new things to invent.

The Wealthy Affiliate Membership Site is designed for Beginner through Advanced Marketers. It truly is a one of a kind learning experience. The beginners are mentored by more advanced members and of course the owners--Kyle and Carson, two young multi-millionaires who started Internet Marketing on a shoe string budget while they were in College.

I believe that it is their collegiate experience that has directed them to set up this massive, yet user friendly site that contains every tutorial, guide and tool that you need to learn how to make money online.

Not only I have become very successful from the classes, videos and mentoring that I have received from Wealthy Affiliate, but my children 13, 11 and 9 are starting their own online business (with my supervision of course).

After learning how affiliate marketing works, they have decided on a start up idea, I have given them a budget and they are already designing a website and delegating duties amongst themselves. This would not be possible without our Wealthy Affiliate Membership.

Home school Moms Work at Home with Wealthy Affiliate, you'll be teaching your children a life skill that they will thank you for.

No comments: