Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Free Work for Stay At Home Moms






Is there really a way to start up an online business that is absolutely free? The answer is yes!



So many moms tell me that they want to start up a home based business online, but they just don't have the capital or knowledge of how to begin.



In my opinion, working online is one of the best options available for stay at home moms. You can actually start a genuine work from home job with no money right now.


Before I explain how, you need to understand something. One of the biggest reasons that so many people fail or never even get off the ground with their home based business is because there is a lack of commitment and true understanding of what it takes to make money online.


You must commit yourself totally to your business. Decide what type of area you want to concentrate on and stick with it. Do not hop around from Biz Opp to Biz Opp. Here are some questions/statements you need to ask yourself to find out if working online is really a good match for you.


1. I can type?

2. I want to work from home on my computer.

3. I like the thought of working online.

4. I can work at least 20 hours per week to start.

5. I like to share my experiences and opinions with others via writing.

6. I can focus on the task at hand and not get side tracked.

7. I am willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.

8. I am willing to learn. So when I am curious about something, I don't mind doing a little research.

9. I have a word processing program and winzip on my computer.

10. I understand that a home based business is just that--a business and there for I will keep accurate records. I may even need to visit an accountant to see what the tax benefits are for starting a business.

11. I don't need the comradery or recognition that you get from working with people.

If you truly want to make money online, then you should have answered every question with a yes.

Let's talk about number 10 for just a minute. If you want to make money online, it can often be a lonely place. Especially if you aren't part of a forum or business opportunity that isn't interactive. But no matter how much interaction you have online, it is not the same as going to the office or a sales meeting and getting human contact and recognition.

Some people truly can not handle this type of working environment. And that is OK, as long as you are willing to recognize this within yourself.

If you are ready, and you are looking for a legitimate way to work online for free then you can visit http://www.legitimateinternet.com/ for great resources and a free online business.



No comments: