Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Moms Make Money Online At Home--Work From Home On The Internet

**Amazing NEW GUARANTEE! See Below How You Can Use Someone Elses Money To Make Money!

OK Ladies, this is a completely different type of work at home opportunity. It is probably the FASTEST way that I know to make money online at home- Work From home on the Internet.

You know how all of those home based business opportunities promise that their system is automated and that everything is done for you? Well, we talked about the Apple Patch before and that was the one of the only Make Money Online Biz Opp's that I have come across that actually delivers on that promise.

Well, here is something that is not only legitimate, but is Fully Automated. In fact, all of the work is done for you! Even though it is not a business per say, it is a way for Stay at Home Moms to make money from home. And, you can make a SERIOUS amount of cash with this product.
I purchased this service around the first of October 2007. I call it a service, but it really is a combination of a product AND a service. The Product is an ebook called the Penny Stock Advisor and the service is a weekly Newsletter that contains a highly researched and recommended Penny Stock Pick for the Week.

Now, I know some of you are thinking, hey Janet, I don't know anything about the stock market, or my knowledge in that area is very limited.

And you know what? It doesn't matter. In fact, if you can open an email and read my recommended article on Penny Stock Brokers below, You can Do This!

Literally, the only thing you have to do after you sign up is to pick a Penny Stock Broker. Click Here and read this article on a Quick Comparison of Penny Stock Brokers and for my Top Pick. TRULY that is it! Once you have opened an account, (and I show you a Penny Stock Broker that has no minimum), you just have to open your weekly email, and buy the stock that is recommended.

It almost sounds to good to be true. But, the reason that the service is Guaranteed is because of the Unique way that the Stocks are picked. The Penny Stock Advisor is actually a Sophisticated Robot (Marl) that can choose Stocks that are ripe to peak. And unlike other Penny Stock Advisers, Marl maintains a "Managed Portfolio" and that is how you make money.

See, in the world of Penny Stock Trading, you absolutely MUST know not only when to BUY, but it is imperative that you know when to SELL. The Penny Stock Market, Unlike the Blue Chip Market, moves at a much quicker pace. And because it is highly speculative, knowing when to SELL is the key to success and higher profits.

Frankly, that's all you need to know to start making money. But, I want to share with you just why I am recommending this product and How much I made From October through the End of November.

Below are the Penny Stock Picks that were presented to me from the time I purchased the Penny Stock Advisor until Christmas, when frankly I took a hiatus from my computer and visited with Family and Friends.


NATURALLY IOWA INC (NLIA.PK)
$0.21 (October 2007)
$0.40 (October 2007)
+90%
Started out with $100 in my Account.

On this trade I made $85.50


Tara Gold Resources (TRGD.PK)
0.48 (October 2007)
0.80 (October 2007)
+71%
On this trade I made $100.16


HEALTHSONIX INC (HSXI.PK)
0.15 (October 2007)
0.22 (October 2007)
+46%

I made $105.00 on this trade


HOLLOMAN ENERGY CORP (HENC.OB)
0.94 (November 2007)
1.17 (November 2007)
+24%

I didn't follow through with this tip


SHIMING US INC (SGUS.OB)
0.47 (November 2007)
0.77 (November 2007)
+63%

I made $180.00 on this tip


Skinvisible Inc. (SKVI.OB)
0.18 (December 2007)
0.15 (December 2007)
-20%

Luckily, I didn't follow through with this tip either!

Bottom Line I Profited $470.66 in 60 Days!

Now you know why I can whole heartily recommend this product! In my mind, anything that allows you to Legitimately Make Money at Home-Work From Home On The Internet so that you can spend more time with your family is worth checking out. Click Here for More Information on How you can earn $346.77 per week just by following the advice of a Stock Trading Robot, GUARANTEED.
**This just in, Doubling Stocks will give you $100 in your account when you subscibe to their newsletter! So, you can actually make money off of THEIR Money! This is an Amazing Deal, I wish they offered it when I signed up! But, as you can see, that's how sure they are that you will make money! Click Here and Start Making Money today! It's Only a one time Subscription Rate of $47! The worse that can happen is you make $53!

No comments: